Snippets of Things during the Coronavirus #1.
Well, it’s not as good a title as “Love in the Time of Cholera” but it’s the best I can do.
I’m just wondering a few things:
- Why am I getting flooded with emails asking if I need Gutter Protection during this horrendous period in our civilization? Every day multiple times a day I am told, “Clean Your Gutters For Good”. Really? I’m not thinkin’ about my gutters, pal.
- Is Dr. Fauci going to spontaneously explode with one more “I’m a smart guy. I ‘ve got a hunch about this malaria drug” comment.
- Ronan Farrow HAS to be Frank Sinatra’s son.
- Visit 2500 museums virtually? Yep. Click here.
- I heard that drinking hot drinks, tea, coffee, hot water with lemon, instead of room temp drinks may help your immune system. What the hell? I can do that.
- The Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, like the Viennese Opera, and many other closed musical institutions are offering free access to their archive. I used to pay for this subscription so know how valuable it is. It is free for 30 days if you sign up before March 31. Go here.
- Seriously, how did people cope with pandemics without the internet?
That’s it for #1 episode of Snippets of Things during the Coronavirus.